Full Frontal Friday......

Mmmm, yeah, about that; not got around to getting one yet. It's on the list, honest.

You can afford b14s but carnt afford a t6 forum sticker, wear it on your van with pride, I love this forum

Never said i couldn't afford one, just not got round to it yet. I promise I will. Do they stick on the inside or outside of the glass.

DaveyB where's the gate?
I'm standing with my back to it. I didn't even see it till I got back in the van and pulled off. Every time we come through the valley on the A458 we get buzzed by a jet, this time it was a monster prop aircraft, Hercules style. Saw its shadow looming over us before it rubbed it's tyre down the centre of the roof. Looks like I've now got black Ford GT stripes!:D

There are valleys in north Wales were you can be side by side of the jets my m8 has some incredible photos of the jets

I've seen them come low in the lakes as well, the noise is unreel and saw F14 fighters going vertical on coco beach in Florida when we were on holiday, that was just breathtaking

I'm standing with my back to it. I didn't even see it till I got back in the van and pulled off. Every time we come through the valley on the A458 we get buzzed by a jet, this time it was a monster prop aircraft, Hercules style. Saw its shadow looming over us before it rubbed it's tyre down the centre of the roof. Looks like I've now got black Ford GT stripes!:D

Ospray?

Nah, it was not VTOL, it was conventional four engined troop/ cargo carrier. Having looked at a picture it has to be a C130

Back