Full Frontal Friday......

500yds from my front door someone decided to drive on the wrong side of the road at me. All air bags deployed, tell you what though, those tiny little plastic controls that are on the steering wheel don’t half hurt when they hit you in the face . Wife’s legs burnt from passenger airbag and my 4 year old in the back was ok. Van was written off which is bad news as it was a 15 plate twin slider, good news is I now drive an 18 Caravelle Exc

Glad nothing too serious.. there are some numpties about!
Sounds a great upgrade.

Reactions: Eli
Ha.. As upgrades go, that's a bit extreme but glad everyone's ok. It's all just so unnecessary though, isn't it?

500yds from my front door someone decided to drive on the wrong side of the road at me. All air bags deployed, tell you what though, those tiny little plastic controls that are on the steering wheel don’t half hurt when they hit you in the face . Wife’s legs burnt from passenger airbag and my 4 year old in the back was ok. Van was written off which is bad news as it was a 15 plate twin slider, good news is I now drive an 18 Caravelle Exc
So if yours was written off that piece of Sh*te that hit you certanly was Glad your ok and go a new one

Back