Full Frontal Friday......

Can't wait until Friday so second modification after sticking a red pinstripe down each side is extra bling on the front grille to look like a blatant copy of Timmys van above... obviously to be different I took out the LED headlights and fitted H4s.:whistle:
I always like to appear in my piccies too... hopefully that's a finger top left corner.
20190219_163200.jpg

Can't wait until Friday so second modification after sticking a red pinstripe down each side is extra bling on the front grille to look like a blatant copy of Timmys van above... obviously to be different I took out the LED headlights and fitted H4s.:whistle:
I always like to appear in my piccies too... hopefully that's a finger top left corner.
View attachment 37275
My van has a great shine apart from my bonnet. How do you keep yours so shiny?

I've only had the van just over a month but looking at the odd swirl mark and what looks like hardened tooth paste on the edges of some panels I think it's had one of those ceramic coatings applied.
The vans already done 40k miles on a 67 plate so should have a few bullet holes in the bonnet and despite the pictures does look a bit tired in real life however a light polish with some Farecla and then Harley carnauba wax has undone the mong with the power mops handywork to give a swirl free shine where needed so carnauba FTW!

Back