Full Frontal Friday......

Having him there was a ploy. He actually dropped off 4 new fresh banded 18s for me, and I knew if he was there it would delay the lecture about wasting money on more wheels until hopefully she forgot. (she didn't by the way, she waited until he'd gone before having a 'quiet' word)
Must be a day for doing deals with wheels as just sold my second set of devonports and at a £150 profit after using all threw the winter :thumbsup:
Now they have gone will get my 19" banded steels done now

Out of interest @richard oliver what aspect is it your not sure about? I'm assuming you're looking at mine and that's whats giving you second thoughts.

With mine, you have to bare in mind it's just too many horizontal lines for my liking, and my splitter isn't helping that, plus a lot of Black. I think they will suit something like a White front with the rest of the plastic Gloss Blacked. It suited the Red one of Transporter HQ too.
Some days I look at it and love it, and others I don't. It's certainly more imposing in a rear view mirror, but somethings missing for me.

Yours looks cool mate.

Did you help @T6180 with his detailing?:D

I'm just not sure about the badgeless one on mine(I have the one with 3 chrome)plus it is a largish job and I'd rather go fishing or surfing:rofl:

Yours looks cool mate.

Did you help @T6180 with his detailing?:D

I'm just not sure about the badgeless one on mine(I have the one with 3 chrome)plus it is a largish job and I'd rather go fishing or surfing:rofl:

Haha. Cannot really argue there.

No, he's lucky that his colour doesn't need a huge amount of upkeep, so all his work.

Back