Full Frontal Friday......

@Fish we just need to get them all to the next meet ,nothing wrong with a bit of healthy competition

What work are you undertaking @Phantom ?
Hi DaveyB

Hope all is well, nothing major but few little extras I wanted after using the van last season and getting it ready for this summers events and the odd night camping. It's very true many on here say use the van and find out works for you and then you can add, plus reading this forum a few parts were obviously critical and needed fitting!

I have the poor mans version "Trendline" so bumper was off for fogs and new splitter :) I'm guessing you'll be driving your kids round the country this summer! :)

Nick

IMG-20180427-WA0014.jpg

Hi DaveyB

Hope all is well, nothing major but few little extras I wanted after using the van last season and getting it ready for this summers events and the odd night camping. It's very true many on here say use the van and find out works for you and then you can add, plus reading this forum a few parts were obviously critical and needed fitting!

I have the poor mans version "Trendline" so bumper was off for fogs and new splitter :) I'm guessing you'll be driving your kids round the country this summer! :)

Nick

View attachment 21403
Hi @Phantom haven’t stopped driving them round from last summer! They are both sailing at Grafham tomorrow for the Topper Inland Champs. Daughter was training in South Shields last weekend.

Hi @Phantom haven’t stopped driving them round from last summer! They are both sailing at Grafham tomorrow for the Topper Inland Champs. Daughter was training in South Shields last weekend.
I bet! You certainly get around! Can't think of anything I like about Grafham I'm afraid, was there for the Ovi inlands in Nov, typically freezing! Your lucky kids get to travel around in style and your daughter must be quite committed!

Did the Phant nats at South Shields 2016 and what a super friendly club and quite a night out in the town!

I bet! You certainly get around! Can't think of anything I like about Grafham I'm afraid, was there for the Ovi inlands in Nov, typically freezing! Your lucky kids get to travel around in style and your daughter must be quite committed!

Did the Phant nats at South Shields 2016 and what a super friendly club and quite a night out in the town!
Agree, don’t much like Grafham myself, such a nightmare to get to as well. Yes she is committed, but I think a lot of that comes from being in the zone squad.
Not travelling in style this week. Got to all squeeze into the V40. Fortunately someone else from our club is going, so they are pulling our triple stacked trailer, and we’ve popped their boat on the top of that.
Gonna be terrible weather!

Back