Full Frontal Friday......

What kind of awning is it? Are you pleased with it? I just can't make my mind up as to which one to go for?????? :thumbsup:
It's a Kyham Motordome sleeper 380, got off eBay for half the Price. It was easy to put up. It sleeps 4, but the bedrooms can be turned into 1 big bedroom. Living space is brilliant, good height. Was a bit of a faff, getting the van the right distance so you can attach the awing to the rail. Plus it needs a skirt to stop the draft coming underneath the van. But happy with purchase so far.

My wife surprised me yesterday by dropping into my work's car park picking up the van and swapping the number plates without my knowledge (as well as all the DVLA stuff). Walking back to my car after work was a huge suprprise as I had no idea. The dilema was should I hug her for the surprise or chastise her for driving the van with out permission:) of course I did the former

IMG_5101.JPG

My wife surprised me yesterday by dropping into my work's car park picking up the van and swapping the number plates without my knowledge (as well as all the DVLA stuff). Walking back to my car after work was a huge suprprise as I had no idea. The dilema was should I hug her for the surprise or chastise her for driving the van with out permission:) of course I did the former

View attachment 13492
She's definitely a keeper, nice gesture that, just find a better hiding place for your keys next time :thumbsup:

View attachment 13492
That's so lovely!

Back