Fuelpecker Discount Card

dennismo

150 Kombi Edition - LV Sportline
VIP Member
T6 Pro
In case this is of interest to anyone... I received an email from PetrolPrices about a Fuelpecker Fuel Discount card. I had previously come across this, but you couldn't register unless you were a member of the CAMC (Caravan and Motorhome club)... However, the invite I received from PetrolPrices allowed me to register without a CAMC membership number.

Fuelpecker seems to be a Fuel Card, which will give you 4p off Diesel / litre and 6p off Premium Diesel / Litre at Esso stations (and 1p across the board at Shell stations).
See here for more info Welcome to Fuelpecker

I've just registered, so await a card arriving in the next 7-10 days...
I normally fill up at Tesco stations...but this will probably bring the local Esso stations into line price wise, and therefore mean that price is taken out of the supermarket vs branded fuel equation.

Hope that this helps...

I use this it actually took the esso price lower than the asda one for me
@Kdicko1 - does the discount price vary? Could have sworn that when I was looking at this the other week, it was 5p off Diesel...but definitely says 4p today?

I've been using my Fuelpecker for a while now. It became available through an employee's discount scheme at work. Looking into the fuel, Esso Synergy claims to have engine cleaning additives in the blend. The Synergy Supreme (premium diesel) is ment to have the same additives, but twice as much. It's pretty much all I've been using fuel wise. Savings soon add up.

Last edited:
Current advertised discounts at Esso. Its currently 1p off across the board for all Shell fuels.

Screenshot_20200309-111826_Firefox.jpg

What did you use for the reference code? Did you just request a new one? Thanks

I was very interested in this and went to sign up but decided to stop once their website asked for details of the payment card that I intended to use. I might be over-cautious but........

I can't actually remember the last time I paid cash for fuel - it was a lot of years ago but I would still be wary of giving Fuelpecker the details that they insist upon.

What did you use for the reference code? Did you just request a new one? Thanks
I get emails through PetrolPrices, and the offer came through them. I therefore had a direct link, and so didn't need a reference code. Perhaps try signing up to PetrolPrices and doing it that way?

I was very interested in this and went to sign up but decided to stop once their website asked for details of the payment card that I intended to use. I might be over-cautious but........
Interesting...it didn't massively concern me, but perhaps I should be more cautious? My understanding is that they take the payment from your card, after you have used the fuel card to pay? It feels like a legitimate site to me, with decent reviews on other sites. I also used my credit card, so if anything happened, I would query the transactions, and feel that my credit card would give me some level of protection!

I can't actually remember the last time I paid cash for fuel - it was a lot of years ago but I would still be wary of giving Fuelpecker the details that they insist upon.

There's details in the FAQs section on the Fuelpecker website that explain where your card details are stored.

Will have to dig mine out! Picked up through the caravan club! Fuelpecker also has an app where you can locate fuel stations.

I have been using a Fuel Pecker card for while now (previously Pumpking) with no issues at all. I got mine through the Caravan Club its a good system and over time you save a decent amount of money. I use it for the van & the car.

Back