Fuel Tank / Pump Hissing (Washing-Machine) Noise

Thank you Loz, I am really grateful for all your questions and support...
Aircon...that is interesting, I have the aircon on off position...You say the aircon compressor is above the passenger footwell and runs a variable pressure always running even when disconnected...

HI @Loz sorry to hijack the thread, but you seem to be the guru.

I have had my T6 for 3 weeks, no major issue. About a week ago I noticed fluid coming from the outlet for the Aircon (under bonnet on the bulkhead), however the Aircon wasn't being used (I was testing the new wind deflectors). It was an incredibly humid day so wold expect that if I was using the aircon. If the compressor is always active (even when switched off) does this mean on humid days I will still get discharge?

Intially thought could be the heater matrix leaking and have been monitoring the coolant but no percievable drop in level, not noticed it on less humid days and doesn't feel like coolant when I touch the fluid (I stopped the tatste test a few years ago!).

Just trying to work it our in case I have to go back to the dealer.

Cheers,

Chris

Thanks! I might stick some kitchen tissue underneath next time to see the colour... Helathier tan drinking coolant if there is a problem!

Back