Front spoiler

jimbob47

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Anyone had any experience buying, fitting the veedubs preprinted lower front spoiler kit and splitter,

Screenshot_20230204_085947_Samsung Internet.jpg

I fitted one to my T6.1 last year….. not massively impressed to be honest. There are a couple of “dimples” where it looks like two bits of plastic have been fused together in manufacture. They are not very visible on the website - Only in one image at the time I bought mine. See attached.

Also needed a far bit of scribing with a dremel to get the fit a bit tighter…. Also also, mine came with screws that were far too short to use. I did express my general dissatisfaction with the product to the company and got an email that ignored some of the points but offered to send some longer screws which was a bit disappointing. They did eventually say I could have a refund if I was not happy but by this time it had been fitted to the van and it would take dynamite to unstick that stick tape! It’s a shame as I bought one for my T6 a year or two ago and it felt much more substantial and fitted a treat. B6864E07-988E-4374-B5E5-4D7D34B9F8E8.png

I fitted one to my T6.1 last year….. not massively impressed to be honest. There are a couple of “dimples” where it looks like two bits of plastic have been fused together in manufacture. They are not very visible on the website - Only in one image at the time I bought mine. See attached.

Also needed a far bit of scribing with a dremel to get the fit a bit tighter…. Also also, mine came with screws that were far too short to use. I did express my general dissatisfaction with the product to the company and got an email that ignored some of the points but offered to send some longer screws which was a bit disappointing. They did eventually say I could have a refund if I was not happy but by this time it had been fitted to the van and it would take dynamite to unstick that stick tape! It’s a shame as I bought one for my T6 a year or two ago and it felt much more substantial and fitted a treat. View attachment 186854
Hi

I had bought one a few months ago, I'm going to get it painted and fitted now finally. When you say "scribing" was required, was this done before painting or was it prepainted? Any details will be appreciated.

Thanks
Phil

Hi

I had bought one a few months ago, I'm going to get it painted and fitted now finally. When you say "scribing" was required, was this done before painting or was it prepainted? Any details will be appreciated.

Thanks
Phil
I offered it up before I fitted it and used a dremel to just make the profile of the spoiler match the profile of the existing bumper as it comes round the corner. Mine was pre painted but as I was carful and the colour was quite forgiving, it ended up fitting much “tighter” than if I had just stuck it straight on straight out of the box. I used tape around the round the front to hold it in place. Then just kept easing the side bit away enough to get the dremel in, taking a bit of, offer it up again…….

I bought one for my t5.1 Multivan from VeeDub. The spoiler itself fits fine but the fog light inserts will not fit. I tried everything they are just very poor quality. I tried some original inserts same story, they won't go in, or if they do they will just fell off the clips. So it's clear the spoiler is crap.

VeeDub customer service is absolutely awfull. Still waiting for them to get back to me almost 10 days later.
I had to go through Paypal now to get my money back. I'll never use them again.
Oh , should I mention I bought a rear spoiler as well that won't fit.

So if anyone knows a good sportline front spoiler in candy white please let me know. I'm willing to buy a oem one if needed.

I ended up buying a travlin lite one, had to paint it myself, but it fitted near enough perfect,
I bought some bits off veedub and the customer service was shocking, they sent the totally wrong bits, admitted they sent the wrong ones, made it difficult to send back to receive the right ones, never again would I buy off them.

They are finally willing to accept my return but I had to pay for the return postage myself £40. Last time I'm using them. I'm still looking for a front sportline spoiler in candy white and fog light inserts. I don't have the tools to paint it myself and I don't really want to use spray cans.

Back