Sold Front splitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayjmac

Cherry Bomb
T6 Legend
Front splitter for sale I think it’s the travel lite one.. it’s only been on a couple of weeks. Just taken it off. Collection only really as it’s a pain to send due to size. If you want to arrange collection that’s fine as I still have a box for it.
£45

59169E00-10BD-4755-84B7-9E1DB7101512.jpeg

9548BDB1-1D5F-4FEB-A008-B76F89A5CA15.jpeg

Hi I’m looking at a splitter for the future....but want to ask why the reason for sale.....as I’m concerned that with only 30mm drop it might catch on some speed bumps. Thanks

Hi I’m looking at a splitter for the future....but want to ask why the reason for sale.....as I’m concerned that with only 30mm drop it might catch on some speed bumps. Thanks
i doubt you will catch a speed bump at 30mm. I’m lower and never caught mine

I’m in the 100mm drop territory and I’ve never caught that splitter on anything. We have loads of speed bumps here as well.

i ordered it to see if I like the look after taking my sport line off. I eventually got the maxton design v2 and popped that on today.

wheels look lovely :thumbsup:
my i ask, your fog lights, are they yellow glass or yellow 'filmed'??
thank you :cool:
:D Cheers!

It’s a yellow film. When I changed the surrounds to gloss I covered them in yellow film. eBay jobby.
Here’s the link

:D Cheers!

It’s a yellow film. When I changed the surrounds to gloss I covered them in yellow film. eBay jobby.
Here’s the link

ha yeah, was hoping you'd say film! i'd earmarked that film on eBay - fits the budget nicely!! :laugh:
always best to check!

thanks @Jayjmac

That red and black combo looks ace! Makes me think about getting red now too...
What wheels are those please and what size? Presume they're 20's with a drop like that??? Are they satin?
Hi,

thanks. Can’t beat a bit of red and black! They are Amarok cantera 19s in satin black.

Please can you tell me how is this fixed? Does the bottom of the bumper need drilling, and is mastic used to hold it on?

Hi it has pre drilled holes that you line up and drill your new holes underneath. Fixed on with some M6 nuts and bolts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back