Front bumper for 2018 high line damaged

Nosnittap

VIP Member
Hi. Had a slight accident in France and stupidly looked the wrong way when pulling out of a campsite. Need some advice on what I would need and from where to either fix it or replace the whole thing.
Can I order from VW

1C15DEE9-BCF2-4B5D-AB6E-4C0CAD832B51.jpeg

81EDEA88-10A5-40D1-A6D2-DD8C437A2999.jpeg

BB7D0717-FEFD-41EA-885D-30A346E7D36E.jpeg

1BE0D994-CC0A-4EF0-A383-1784A394937A.jpeg

383C00FB-90C0-46CB-8E04-EC8DE4777EE9.jpeg

you could start with this. . . . ?

the outerskin

1678538499096.png

looks like you will need the rear frame parts as well?

thanks to @mmi

++++

What about

IFInterface

Программа ETKA, Program ETKA, ETKA онлайн, ETKA-онлайн, этка онлайн, этка-онлайн, ETKA online, ETKA-online, VOLKSWAGEN, AUDI, SEAT, SKODA, PORSCHE, ETKA, ETKA7, ETKA7.4, ETKA7.5, ETKA7.0, ETKA 7, ETKA 7.4, ETKA 7.5, ETKA 7.3, Volkswagen, Audi, Seat, Skoda, Porsche, Фольксваген, Фольцваген, Ауди...
ifinterface.com
E.g. for T6 MY2018 navigate:
> Free Services > CarProg2
> English > Volkswagen > Europe+ (EU) > TR > 2018 J+ > (double click on) 7H-J 000 001
Then just navigate into the needed main group...
Can use browser's search function (e.g. ctrl-F in Firefox)

+++++

Reactions: mmi
you could start with this. . . . ?

the outerskin

View attachment 191652

looks like you will need the rear frame parts as well?

Hi. Thanks. I can get it done on my insurance but they can't find a garage that can get it done. It's been 3 months now.

how far you willing drive for a OEM proper job?

more info here:

thanks to @mmi

++++

What about

IFInterface

Программа ETKA, Program ETKA, ETKA онлайн, ETKA-онлайн, этка онлайн, этка-онлайн, ETKA online, ETKA-online, VOLKSWAGEN, AUDI, SEAT, SKODA, PORSCHE, ETKA, ETKA7, ETKA7.4, ETKA7.5, ETKA7.0, ETKA 7, ETKA 7.4, ETKA 7.5, ETKA 7.3, Volkswagen, Audi, Seat, Skoda, Porsche, Фольксваген, Фольцваген, Ауди...
ifinterface.com
E.g. for T6 MY2018 navigate:
> Free Services > CarProg2
> English > Volkswagen > Europe+ (EU) > TR > 2018 J+ > (double click on) 7H-J 000 001
Then just navigate into the needed main group...
Can use browser's search function (e.g. ctrl-F in Firefox)

+++++
Can you buy parts from this.

no . . . its just for information and part numbers.

you can google search the part numbers to find results online.

or try TPS or VW directly for new parts.

Hi. Thanks. I can get it done on my insurance but they can't find a garage that can get it done. It's been 3 months now.
So the repair is agreed but the insurance company can’t find a repairer?
Would you mind sharing the insurance company details so the rest of us can avoid them?

So the repair is agreed but the insurance company can’t find a repairer?
Would you mind sharing the insurance company details so the rest of us can avoid them?
Yes. They are crap and I’m fully comp. They sent me to a Dumfries repair. I live in carlisle. I tried to phone the garage and the insurance to no avail. Home
Absolutely crap.I have a £250 claims that I have to pay and the rest is on the insurance I’ll make a complaint and get the rest back.
Markerstudy.com.

Yes. They are crap and I’m fully comp. They sent me to a Dumfries repair. I live in carlisle. I tried to phone the garage and the insurance to no avail. Home
Absolutely crap.I have a £250 claims that I have to pay and the rest is on the insurance I’ll make a complaint and get the rest back.
Markerstudy.com.
Yes they have a reputation and voted well down in Which. Anybody with Brentacre take note, you are almost certainly underwritten by Markerstudy.

Yes they have a reputation and voted well down in Which. Anybody with Brentacre take note, you are almost certainly underwritten by Markerstudy.
Yes. My broker is Brentacre. I have complained many times and have tried to contact Markerstudy but it’s impossible to actually speak to them.

Back