Four kids and a baby - which one?

toomanykids

Hi guys, I have hankered after a Transporter Highline for a while but I think I’ve blown my chances with another baby on the way (child number 5).

Is there a configuration for 7 seats (bear in mind we need prams etc)? I’ve looked at the Shuttle (probably need LWB) but I don’t believe it has Highline spec.

Does anyone have any recommendations (aside vasectomy) or experiences - they’d be greatly appreciated - this would be used most weekends for visiting family, shopping and outdoor activities.

Congrats!! We have four kids and the Caravelle has space for one more. It’d better stay that way!

We had a Shuttle for a few weeks as a courtesy vehicle - very loud inside and uncomfortable compared to Caravelle.

You can see our seating arrangement in my gallery (before number four came along)

I have a LWB shuttle. Loads of room in the boot and seats all lay flat for an air bed on top. Mine is SE spec but then there's the usual options list you can add. Mine has the rear aircon system, same as Caravele.
I wouldn't go SWB if you like camping etc.

Caravelle can have 7 seats and will have all mod cons!

Interesting - guess that would accommodate a baby and four other kids in booster seats? I'll take a look at one of those and the SE Shuttle. I need the room but love my mod-cons.

Back