Fitting High Spec T5 Bits To T6, Which Bits Can I Swap Over?

bullracing

VIP Member
T6 Guru
I may get shot now but hear me out, I should not have got into a T6, we couldnt afford it but this one came up so this is why its not the spec I wanted.

I have a T5 Caravelle Executive Highline with pretty much all the lovely bits on.
I was going to convert it to a camper and use the T6 shuttle as a van BUT I have somehow convinced my wife the T6 would be better for a camper so we are going to sell the Caravelle and by a cheapo work van.
Long story short, I have a 2016 SE Shuttle 150 with some bits I want to add and the Caravelle has most those bit I want.

I wont get much for the T5 as its an oldie with 110k miles and needs some love so I may aswell strip and sell it as a basic Caravelle. Can I fit any of the below from the T5 to the T6 and what else would fit? Some like the wheels I know will swap over but need some other opinions.

1- Wheels
2- Tow Bar and Electrics
3- Roof prep rails
4- Cruise control stalk
5- Auto lights and wipers
6- Front captains chairs with airbags
7- Front and rear parking sensors
8- Tailgate latching motor and sensors
9- Twin exit SS exhaust (maybe the rear split section?)

It has electric sliding doors but not sure I need them, seem to give me more hassle not shutting sometimes.
Any other recommendations? It is a fully loaded T5. Totally understand they are different but they are not completely different so trying my luck to see what I can keep.
Not sure if I will keep the rails etc in or not, I wont ever need them but know its a lot of work to remove the rails.

20190330_074339_resized_1.jpg 20190330_080011_resized_2.jpg

Back