Fitted the wheel arch trims

Looking good mate, thought you had some dents/scratches in your wheel arch for a sec until i realised it was the reflection of your trainers

The tape would have been good enough. Most cars use tape on trims nowadays. All the fords and jag/Land Rover door trims are taped on.

Supplied by @Pauly a while back but I've been waiting for the weather to warm up to fit them.
Although the kit comes with the additional adhesive I purchased some Sika 521 UV to use instead.
View attachment 8266 View attachment 8264 View attachment 8263 View attachment 8265 View attachment 8267 View attachment 8268
I've been wondering about the arch trims. Think they could look good on the yellow. Did you have to order specially for your Cali. My dealer parts section seemed to think it had to be from Germany or something. Sounded strange when he said that.

I've been wondering about the arch trims. Think they could look good on the yellow. Did you have to order specially for your Cali. My dealer parts section seemed to think it had to be from Germany or something. Sounded strange when he said that.
I got the arch trims and they are straight from VW UK out of the accessories catalogue as linked above, they are not model specific

Back