Fish

DaveyB

Team White
VIP Member
T6 Legend
A little unorthodox, but I can highly recommend the member that is @Fish or KRF Carpentry to give him the business title. He has done a cracking job on my floor, so if you have carpentry needs at home give him a shout. He may even be interested in doing some joinery in your van if you talk nicely enough to him. And what makes it even sweeter is that he gives a discount for T6Forum members.
IMG_0482.JPG

IMG_0483.JPG

IMG_0481.JPG

How much for wrapping the van in laminate flooring? Think in might be a different look and just required a mop ever couple of months.

Thanks @Veema, it's taken me a year from commencement of the extension, but really pleased with the outcome. The floor finishes it perfectly. Just have to tell the kids to stop sliding across in their socks in case they have picked up a bit of grit.

Thanks @Veema, it's taken me a year from commencement of the extension, but really pleased with the outcome. The floor finishes it perfectly. Just have to tell the kids to stop sliding across in their socks in case they have picked up a bit of grit.

Let them slide mate, the more grit the better..
I do offer a sanding service too :thumbsup:

Thank you for this post. It was a great couple of days with you and the family, even with the dogs nose in my face..:D

How much for wrapping the van in laminate flooring? Think in might be a different look and just required a mop ever couple of months.
Don't say the L word, never say the L word, we may never be able to bring @Fish back down out of the clouds. That ain't no L*^~'<>e.

Speaking of putting something different on a van, and gawd only knows why this has just sprung into the ole swede, but, have you ever seen that stuff they use in the load beds of pickups in the states? It's like a foam from a can but sets rock solid so you can throw things in and out of the load bed all day long and you can't damage it. I saw a company cover their whole pickup in that stuff once and then crashed it into a wall - not a scratch. You could cover the T6 in that, no one will be able to key a panel, or dink a door in the supermarket then!

Looks fantastic - you won't want to spend so much time in your van with a space like that at home :)

Looks fantastic - you won't want to spend so much time in your van with a space like that at home :)
It's thanks to this space why I have no money to spend on the van. Just the living room, hallway, landing, ensuite and garden to sort out then I can concentrate on the van.:cry::(:thumbsdown:

Back