First Van Trip Weekend of 24th April - Buxton

Alan Ginger

Psychiatric Nurse (retired)
T6 Guru
Really looking forward to our first trip away 24th 25th 26th April to Buxton - no toilet facilities until the 17th May - toilet tent bought and will be packed - r:D

Reactions: CAB
So we have now been to Buxton which is in a lovey quarry - Ashwell ( Ashridge Farm ) nice small site with a short walk to a nice pub which did a really nice burger and chips: And on the 12th of this month we are of to Broadway in the Cotswolds - anyone been?

Getting to be an old hand at this Campervan lark.

Do you have your two lists?
1. Things to remember / buy / good ideas (storage boxes, midge candles, etc.)
2. Van stuff to do (clean windscreen / fix trim / check screen wash etc.)

I have a list on my phone and a reminder that pops up midweek otherwise I would forget it all :slow rofl:

Do you have your two lists?
1. Things to remember / buy / good ideas (storage boxes, midge candles, etc.)
2. Van stuff to do (clean windscreen / fix trim / check screen wash etc.)

I have a list on my phone and a reminder that pops up midweek otherwise I would forget it all :slow rofl:
Oh yes:
1. I am not allowed to go anywhere near that list.
2. van stuff: is my allocated list: clean van every 2 weeks ( did it yesterday bit hot and I had or indeed the van had “ water spots” - fixing trim: A skill I don’t have at the moment but I am sure it will develop through time. Screen wash: I am an expert. Oil level checking there is no better man at this job than me. Air pressure in the tire: not great still have not worked out what the tyre pressure should be With the van packEd with stuff or empty?
3. Toilet emptying - a reluctant expert

p.s I can’t even spell: tyre or tire

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
Back