First T6 On Order!

T6-Mahul

Hi All,

I'm Mahul from Peterborough and have just joined the forum. I've been reading the forum for some time to obtain some info etc...which has been very useful and have my first T6 on order which we hope to have in early March'20 - cant wait!!

Mahul.

Hi All,

I'm Mahul from Peterborough and have just joined the forum. I've been reading the forum for some time to obtain some info etc...which has been very useful and have my first T6 on order which we hope to have in early March'20 - cant wait!!

Mahul.

Welcome aboard Mahul ..... we all love the details. Let us know what you've ordered and ....... I bet you've started mentally lining those mods up already :D

Hi Shredder,

Thanks.

I've purchased a T30 SWB 2.0 Highline, DSG, 150bhp, full sportline body kit, 20" alloys, in metallic Kurkuma yellow. It came with the Discovery Media DAB stereo with Sat Nav and APP connect and factory upgraded halogen headlamps and the cab is also carpeted.

You're not wrong there.............I've been looking at the various mods that can be done - lowering, re-maps, etc....there seems to be no end to what can be done on the T6's.

I'm going to see how I get on with it once the conversion is complete before deciding on what to do next whilst also saving up some more pennies as I think this is going to get expensive..................... :)!

Back