Finally found a van

Are the 6.1 THQ lights projectors on the dip beam, like on the 6? Thanks.
They are sold described as 'twin projectors', there is an option on purchase for cheaper standard H7 bulbs, I would imagine most folk pay a bit more for the HQ LED version, an extra £135 currently.

Booked in with Chris at your recommendation @Drive Wayne . 2 weeks time. Should be picking it up tomorrow after a few issues have been sorted.
Give Chris a big kiss from me, you will really really notice a difference! A 'pair' of suspension next from Steve @CRS Performance . That should see you right for a while! The best 2 things I have done to my van. Great to be a part of keeping the economy healthy isn't it!

Give Chris a big kiss from me, you will really really notice a difference! A 'pair' of suspension next from Steve @CRS Performance . That should see you right for a while! The best 2 things I have done to my van. Great to be a part of keeping the economy healthy isn't it!
I have contacted Steve. Just got to convince the CFO (wife) to give me some more cash LOL

I have a theory that the incessant spending by forum members has been pivotal in preventing the UK economy tipping into recessions. Yay for us!!

Back