Fiamma F45s not going away fully

RyanBe

Hi guys,

I decided last night to get the awning out slightly literally only moved the circle twisty thing a couple of times to see the awning come out. (I've never used it before since I bought it a month or so ago)

I have then gone to put it away but the far end just won't sit flush as you'll see in the pictures.

I'm wondering is it best to fully extend it and try put it away maybe this simple method will work? Or perhaps get my partner to help try guide that far side in whilst I twist the circle thing!

Thank you!

20240305_095044.jpg

20240305_095040.jpg

Check that the legs are still clipped properly in - I have Thule, and if the legs aren’t fully clipped back in it doesn’t shut properly.

Check that the legs are still clipped properly in - I have Thule, and if the legs aren’t fully clipped back in it doesn’t shut properly.
Thanks for the reply, just checked again but legs are correctly put away hmm...

Wish I hadnt bother getting it out but I guess best doing it at home than at a campsite for the first time. As I say still havent gotten it fully out but cant see why that would make a difference.

Wind it fully out.

Then in again, see if it goes in true.

If not, a bit of help to keep the back under tension (pulling out, but not too hard!) while you wind it back in.

Although it sounds as if I know what I'm talking about, I think it is just advice I have read elsewhere! Anyway, seems to make sense.

Thanks for the reply, just checked again but legs are correctly put away hmm...

Wish I hadnt bother getting it out but I guess best doing it at home than at a campsite for the first time. As I say still havent gotten it fully out but cant see why that would make a difference.
mine went like that wound it right out and back in sorted it

If the above tips fail, there are instructions on tensioning the mechanism, in your instruction manual or on-line, maybe even on the forum.

Back