Air recovery.

Jimmmmy

T6.1
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Getting on a bit as far as age is concerned and trying to make the camping bug last as long as possible so looking to find ways of making the whole thing as easy as possible, need lots of room for us and the dog so a large drive away awning is in order, my preference is for air beams as I think they are easier to put up even if you have to pump them up, with a pump, so, to make it easier (I hope) purchased an electric pump which also deflates which is a bonus as that seems to be the hardest part of packing it away. Off to west sussex next week to try out the new pump on the Galli III so will post a few pics and we will see how it goes.

pump.jpg

Getting on a bit as far as age is concerned and trying to make the camping bug last as long as possible so looking to find ways of making the whole thing as easy as possible, need lots of room for us and the dog so a large drive away awning is in order, my preference is for air beams as I think they are easier to put up even if you have to pump them up, with a pump, so, to make it easier (I hope) purchased an electric pump which also deflates which is a bonus as that seems to be the hardest part of packing it away. Off to west sussex next week to try out the new pump on the Galli III so will post a few pics and we will see how it goes.

View attachment 198783
Essential bit of kit for a larger awning, I'm just upset ours has 4 separate airbeams, unlike our old 8 man tent which just had one inflation point. There's still an element of lying and rolling around on top of the deflated awning though to get it back in the bag!

Back