Factory Swivel Drivers Seat swap

Dogs Dung

T6 Guru
Does anyone have a T6.1 Drivers Captain Seat that would like to exchange for Factory Swivel Captains Seat, new Highline van , 2k miles, just sits too high for me so will forfeit the swivel for a height adjustable alternative,

I’m not sure on the differences but I have a t6 highline captains chair I want to swap (plus some cash to you for the mileage difference, 60k)

With an hour or so it'd be easy enough to swap the covers and arm rests and possibly even the foam over so you're both left with basically the same seat as before.

509E1B41-855B-4009-B301-BE6417986F77.jpeg
I took the skin off mine and it’s not a good as I remember so happy if you would prefer a better condition. Though had not realised replacing the foam would be as easy as gavinda suggests

Could you measure the height of you current seat please? My partner and I don’t change the height currently but I haven’t actually tried a oem base. Just know I couldn’t handle the rocking of the Kiravans swivel

Does anyone have a T6.1 Drivers Captain Seat that would like to exchange for Factory Swivel Captains Seat, new Highline van , 2k miles, just sits too high for me so will forfeit the swivel for a height adjustable alternative,
Did you find your swap. I’ve got a T6.1 captains I could swap .

Thanks , does anyone know if this swivels with a double bench seat in place, which has a kiravans double swivel base.

Back