Factory options T6.1

Badger

T6 Pro
Greetings all,

If anyone here has purchased a brand new T6.1 Kombi Highline SWB with a factory option -SUPPLEMENTARY HEATING SYSTEM (PASSENGER/LOAD COMPARTMENT) WITH SECOND HEAT EXCHANGER AND A VENT IN C PILLAR?

The option is £306 extra and you get a higher rated default battery - has anybody got a van with this option, would mind posting a picture of the vents and any extras that protrude in the cargo/seating area? I have attached image of the configurator below. I would like to carpet the panels but I am advised that getting round the vents is a nightmare?heatervw.jpg

Another question I had was the colour of the Leatherette seats from VW? are they Black or beige? the brochure shows beige but the dealer Alan Day VW commercial are adamant its black?

Anyone able to confirm one way or another?

regards

Greetings all,

If anyone here has purchased a brand new T6.1 Kombi Highline SWB with a factory option -SUPPLEMENTARY HEATING SYSTEM (PASSENGER/LOAD COMPARTMENT) WITH SECOND HEAT EXCHANGER AND A VENT IN C PILLAR?

The option is £306 extra and you get a higher rated default battery - has anybody got a van with this option, would mind posting a picture of the vents and any extras that protrude in the cargo/seating area? I have attached image of the configurator below. I would like to carpet the panels but I am advised that getting round the vents is a nightmare?View attachment 85411

Another question I had was the colour of the Leatherette seats from VW? are they Black or beige? the brochure shows beige but the dealer Alan Day VW commercial are adamant its black?

Anyone able to confirm one way or another?

regards

Hi ..Sorry not good at linking ..but this thread below shows pictures of the rear heater.

Note that this will give an additional heating capability in the rear, but it is not aircon so at its coldest can only blow ambient air.

Hi ..Sorry not good at linking ..but this thread below shows pictures of the rear heater.
Hi thanks for the link but its definitely not that picture. The one you have referred to is the Auxiliary/parking heater which is a £3k option see my picture above. The option i want to know about is the supplementary heater that only blows warm air presumably from the coolant. I can't seem to find any pictures of where the vents are located in a factory van with the above option. I hope this makes sense?

Note that this will give an additional heating capability in the rear, but it is not aircon so at its coldest can only blow ambient air.
hi yes, I am aware of this however can't see where the vents would be or how the ducting would transport the warm air to the back?

I don’t think that is a parking heater pictured above. In a Shuttle you get that vent in the rear plus a load of vents above your heads.

someone on here last week got a new van with factory auxiliary rear heater and had those same single vents on the offside, can’t find the thread now but you might want to try searching for it.

I don’t think that is a parking heater pictured above. In a Shuttle you get that vent in the rear plus a load of vents above your heads.

someone on here last week got a new van with factory auxiliary rear heater and had those same single vents on the offside, can’t find the thread now but you might want to try searching for it.
Hi thanks, see my options picture above - the parking/auxiliary heater is a 3k plus option and comes with that caravelle type trim over the vents in the cargo area. Thats what the dealer also said? looked everywhere cant find anything with the 'supplementary' heater option

Happy to run through your spec with you and sort a price. I order over 100 transporters a year for our fleet and customers, so pretty much know the specification inside out.

Third row fits fine. It’s a shuttle trim. Need a special seatbelt lower ancho point form VW to work with the plastic.

So why does the factory brochure say vent is in the C pillar? would you mind shedding some light?
1600379498716.png

Quite a few on our fleet. A few panels for sale.

I suspect the vent at the front of the plastic housing is being classed as the C-Pillar vent.
The brochure is renowned for being wrong and misleading. Quite often the brochure doesn’t fully get released until the van has been out months.

Wow thats crazy! Alan Day VW are suggesting there is no vent on the wheel arch. Have you got any brand new Kombi Highline in stock not factory order. I don't want a panel van

You can see the vent at the front of the picture above. This is a 70 plate LWB kombi. Alan day VW are wrong as you can see.

We have no new kombi stock only what’s on our rental fleet. There is nothing in stock with dealers, or very few. Best to factory order the spec you want.

This is why people order from us, because we know the specifications. And we can offer good pricing.

Back