Sold Exploria Kombi bed size 4 - £650

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay586

T6 Guru
Excellent bed, very useful as a parcel shelf for extra space and security. Extends over kombi seats. Vinyl covered, very hygenic and hardwearing. Bolts fit in standard VW lashing rings. When it stops raining, I'll take some more pics...first pic is in previous T6, second in current van.

Kombi beds - Exploria

Located in Abergele.

Collection only as it's very heavy.

Looking around about £650 but open to offers.

IMG_20181112_132706.jpg

IMG_20220209_154908.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent bed, very useful as a parcel shelf for extra space and security. Extends over kombi seats. Vinyl covered, very hygenic and hardwearing. Bolts fit in standard VW lashing rings. When it stops raining, I'll take some more pics...first pic is in previous T6, second in current van.

Kombi beds - Exploria

Located in Abergele.

Collection only as it's very heavy.

Looking around about £700 but open to offers.

View attachment 145703

View attachment 145704
I’ve never seen one of those - that’s brilliant. So it slides out over the seats when they are down?

It does, I'll take a pic to show that when it stops raining. They're fab.

I spent ages looking for a better or cheaper alternative but totally worth the cash. Very solid! It's the Mark 2, which was changed to have a slightly different mechanism, if I remember correctly. It's powder coated and pretty robust, the only thing that goes wrong is the press studs rip on the mattress.

It does, I'll take a pic to show that when it stops raining. They're fab.

I spent ages looking for a better or cheaper alternative but totally worth the cash. Very solid! It's the Mark 2, which was changed to have a slightly different mechanism, if I remember correctly. It's powder coated and pretty robust, the only thing that goes wrong is the press studs rip on the mattress.
I have a California so I’m not in the market, but extra pics will help your sale! I’m just intrigued with the solution that would make a Kombi much more versatile

You can also change the length of legs to shorter if you don't need your kombi seats in these can be bought from exploria giving loads of head room

20220212_112836.jpg

20220212_112832.jpg

20220212_131831.jpg

20220212_112411.jpg

We managed to lift it out of the van & it's now in the garage, as the Kombi is now on Wizzle.

Exploria used to have a gallery of images but there are some on the T4 forum. Apparently, the corners of the bed are cut to fit in the lower beds...legs look to be similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back