Sold Infinity Customs 2+1 Kombi Bed plus Sleepkings foam mattress - £150

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedanlewis

VIP Member
I have had this in the van for 2yrs and although its made a cracking parcel shelf, and a great perch for the kids when we are at the beach, I have not once used this for the actual intention (i.e. sleeping on). So time to accept that I really need to move this on!

We bought from someone else on the forum who'd used it a few times - our idea was to test out camping in the van without any larger expense. Bed is a great condition, and the mattress is unmarked. We've stored the mattress in one of those vacuum sealing bags (happy to include this). I've added some brackets underneath the bed to secure my swing out table top (I'm keeping the table top!), and also fitted some small metal L corner braces (I wanted to remove any squeaks).

We are just outside Southampton & I think given the size, its a collection only job - that said, I'd be happy to meet at say Newbury services if that helps anyone?

Nearly forgot - also includes the little ply prop thing; this helps if you remove the single seat and want to keep the bed up!

Some further details here Two plus one kombi bed t5/t6

Thanks
DanIMG_7160.jpgIMG_7161.jpgIMG_7162.jpgIMG_7164.jpgIMG_7165.jpgIMG_7239.jpgIMG_7240.jpgbed-1.pngbed-2.png

I have had this in the van for 2yrs and although its made a cracking parcel shelf, and a great perch for the kids when we are at the beach, I have not once used this for the actual intention (i.e. sleeping on). So time to accept that I really need to move this on!

We bought from someone else on the forum who'd used it a few times - our idea was to test out camping in the van without any larger expense. Bed is a great condition, and the mattress is unmarked. We've stored the mattress in one of those vacuum sealing bags (happy to include this). I've added some brackets underneath the bed to secure my swing out table top (I'm keeping the table top!), and also fitted some small metal L corner braces (I wanted to remove any squeaks).

We are just outside Southampton & I think given the size, its a collection only job - that said, I'd be happy to meet at say Newbury services if that helps anyone?

Nearly forgot - also includes the little ply prop thing; this helps if you remove the single seat and want to keep the bed up!

Some further details here Two plus one kombi bed t5/t6

Thanks
DanView attachment 226909View attachment 226910View attachment 226911View attachment 226912View attachment 226913View attachment 226914View attachment 226915View attachment 226916View attachment 226917
Just thought I'd add my recommendation. I've got one of these. Really easy to put in and take out if you have bigger loads. Brillaint parcel shelf taking a lot of weight and ideal for security with stuff stored underneath in crates. GLWS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back