Sold Fortywinks Premium Mattress

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommy_t6.1

Builder
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Fortywinks premium tri-folding mattress. Bought April '22 and used for 5 camping trips, roughly 20 nights use in total. Its a fantastic mattress and is super comfy, and having the memory foam makes a world of difference. It's in perfect condition, no marks or anything. We are also a smoke free house so no funky smells! Haha

Don't want to sell, but unfortunately it now doesn't work with our van setup. It fits our R&R bed but won't fit behind the seat when up so we have nowhere to store it!

£150 collected from Manchester

I'll post a few pics later this evening.

Fortywinks premium tri-folding mattress. Bought April '22 and used for 5 camping trips, roughly 20 nights use in total. Its a fantastic mattress and is super comfy, and having the memory foam makes a world of difference. It's in perfect condition, no marks or anything. We are also a smoke free house so no funky smells! Haha

Don't want to sell, but unfortunately it now doesn't work with our van setup. It fits our R&R bed but won't fit behind the seat when up so we have nowhere to store it!

£150 collected from Manchester

I'll post a few pics later this evening.
Still for sale ?

Ok if you could post pics it would help .
I’m not in the area unfortunately but could possibly arrange a friend to pick it up for me .

Don’t know where the ‘ok I’m’ came from … I was attempting to ask if the mattress had sold ? Thanks

Don’t know where the ‘ok I’m’ came from … I was attempting to ask if the mattress had sold ? Thanks
I'm just waiting for confirmation from someone else first to see if they want it. If not, I'll let you know bud. Cheers, Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back