Engine Bay Covers

I'm going to buy one of these, only so I don't have to look at tbe birds nest on the top of the engine

I was thinking of buying the cover but not if you have to remove it just to check the oil? a picture showing the dipstick with cover fitted would be good..

purchased both the engine cover and sliding bottom bracket cover from the T6 Forum Shop today.

also booked them in with my cousins body shop to be painted Indium Grey. but going to keep the VW logo in silver with the tdi letters red. on engine cover

I dont think it will make any difference to sound, its not a complete cover just a decorative centre piece really

Any body's thoughts on the dip stick question would be good ,can the bracket be extended to the left to allow access to the (-long pours - ) dip stick?

Will take a pickie tomorrow to let you see that a Euro 5 has difficulty in gaining access to the dipstick when a engine cover is fitted . Just means that oil will be checked on Sunday mornings when thorough cleaning is being done.:)

Recived my engine cover very happy with it. Looked better than I though so not going to bother painting it. And I can also access both oil dip stick and cap no probs.

Would like to thank theT6 shop on here for the super fast delivery

Back