Electrical faults - Radio and Air Con not working

Purshalla

Hi all, after some assistance and guidance from the forum experts please.

I was in the process of fitting towbar dedicated electrics and have completed the installation but when connecting the battery back up, the radio and air con are not working. Have checked all the fuses, been back through all the connections and confirmed as correct but still no change. Have removed the dedicated towbar electrics and connected straight back in but still the same. Everything else seems to work fine.

Any ideas what to check next or can anyone recommend a specilaist in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire that could assist.

Many thanks

What generation of van?

Which kit did you fit?

Did you have towbar preparation already?

Have you actually driven the van or just had the ignition on on the drive - a lot of issues following battery disconnect clear after a reasonable drive.

Hi

2016 Euro 5 T6 high line van.

Fitted an ECS kit to a non towbar prep van.

Have currently disconnected it and driven the van, everything works fine other than no power being sent to infotainment module.

Many thanks

Adam

Here’s the fuse location specifics. I appreciate you’ve checked twice already!

Hoping someone can help

Whilst installing a tracker today i blew a fuse! I ran its power from the red radio wire which was live.

I identified it to be the top most 15amp blue fuse in the photo below (my fusebox) and replaced. But still have no power to the radio. I checked the lower blue box fuse and it is fine. Any pointers??

View attachment 83075

Back