Ecu not autorized

Tonh

Hi girls and guys. I had a crash whit my t6 2016 mod transporter. After this incident my car tells me that the ecu no longer are autorized????? And the immo are active. Can somone help me to gain control over the car again please. For help I have both Autel im608 Pro and Autel maxisys ms906bt in advance thanks

Post the code scan results here from the Autel.

Has the crash damage been repaired?

Has any ECUs been swapped or replaced?

I will post the scan here my brand new friends. I'm really happy by eventually found a fora which actually gives me a good feeling about my questions really are making progress allready. Thank you very much...... Back to the car..... Ok it had a quite har hit but for some reason non of the airbags deployed. And no ecues have ever been replaced. I have another used ecu which somone delivered to me but still not replaced it. Correct me if I think wrong... But I have an idea abt, if my diagnose equipment are able to communicate whit the ecues in a high speed and no sign of faults, which I can do all the programming or read all live data en so on, I belive the ecu is just fine. But what that causes this ecu to sudden lost the authorization as a member of the security circle I really can not understand. And when that ecu are not athorized I belive that to also be the reason why the message about the immo system are active in the dash also. I have a few thoughts about it, but I really need to get it started ASAP since no car, no work and nothing to have food on the table. I have an obd 2 immo deactivation that works at least on 2000 Audi s8 but I don't dare try it on my t6 since it's about 4 generations between them. But at the other side I have my autel Pro that they guarantee should do about whatever I want but I have really not been able to redraw the immo security code whit it either

Back