Magnetic rear window covers

I'm suspicious because they say they fit a 6.1 Caravelle but owning one of those I know that there is deep trim around the windows and no bare metal, and later on they mention you must not have carpet trim over the metal and the pictures show the blinds in a bare van.

I'd be asking some specific questions about fit before buying and returns policy if you are not happy. They also don't strike me as that cheap.

I Dont have carpet trim, which is why I’m specifically looking at magnetic rather than suction cup attachment as I Dont think they look particularly good from the outside and a bit saggy on the inside. As for the price , I Dont mind paying if they’re good enough, and magnetic ones seem few and far between.

My point was they advertise they fit a 6.1 Caravelle but they can't possibly if they are magnetic, the trim makes a Caravelle window inside smaller and there is no metal.

If they are wrong about that, what else have they got wrong? They may well fit your van but it's a red flag for me that they are assuming all VW windows are the same without actually checking.

Here are both my windows (slider open) so you can see what I mean. The trim is a solid inch away from the metal at most points.20230822_194351.JPG

Back