Ec51 Control Panel

Eric Grant

Hi All,

I’ve recently bought a T6 LWB which has been professionally converted. This is the first campervan I have owned so I’m new to all this.
It has an EC155 Control System with an EC51 Control Panel. I have filled up the 30 ltr on board water tank but when I press the pump button it alarms and the red led light is displayed. Also if I select the water level button it also alarms and displays a red light for the water level.
Can anyone help me with this please?
Kind Regards

Can anyone help me with the below,

So I have noticed when switching from leisure battery to vehicle battery on the control panel the lights indicate always the same battery level for both batteries, so if leisure battery is on 2 led’s so is the vehicle battery if the leisure battery is on 5 leds so is the vehicle battery and so on.
This got me wondering if they were wired up correctly, so I got my meter on the vehicle battery to check the volts , switched over to leisure battery and put everything on ( fridge, tv lights etc) and the vehicle battery volts started to go down ( all be it very slowly).

Anybody think this is wired up incorrectly?

Thanks in advance.

Can anyone help me with the below,

So I have noticed when switching from leisure battery to vehicle battery on the control panel the lights indicate always the same battery level for both batteries, so if leisure battery is on 2 led’s so is the vehicle battery if the leisure battery is on 5 leds so is the vehicle battery and so on.
This got me wondering if they were wired up correctly, so I got my meter on the vehicle battery to check the volts , switched over to leisure battery and put everything on ( fridge, tv lights etc) and the vehicle battery volts started to go down ( all be it very slowly).

Anybody think this is wired up incorrectly?

Thanks in advance.
I’m afraid I don’t know the answer but I do know that Sargent have a help desk, which have previously used, and they were pretty good at answering my question on a different topic. May be worth a call?

Back