Eberspacher heater remote contol

Green Giant

T6 Guru
Evening
I’m looking to get a remote fob for the diesel night heater, for convenience of turning heater on frosty mornings, as I find the fitted controller in the van a real fiddle to activate, my question is will the remote fob be compatible and I can leave the controller already fitted in the van in place, fob is expensive but just want an easy on or off button I can press without going out to the van.
This is the remote and the controller I’ve got fitted, I’ve checked I have a compatible diesel heater.372A97FC-2B33-4BD1-A1BD-3B9D53CDD02F.jpeg2AD965F1-462D-4802-814A-65ECCADA1D73.jpeg

Evening
I’m looking to get a remote fob for the diesel night heater, for convenience of turning heater on frosty mornings, as I find the fitted controller in the van a real fiddle to activate, my question is will the remote fob be compatible and I can leave the controller already fitted in the van in place, fob is expensive but just want an easy on or off button I can press without going out to the van.
This is the remote and the controller I’ve got fitted, I’ve checked I have a compatible diesel heater.View attachment 174824View attachment 174825
I would like to know if this will work with the Easystart pro.

Not sure if you got the answer, but mine does nicely. Wiring diagram isnt clear for it, but I found an Eberspacher retailer who helped me out fine
I was assured it wouldn't work by several places.

Do you still have all the details to get it to work?

Cheers

Hi there.

Yes I have at home.
I can do you a video call and show you mine working with my heater and pro controller

Are eberspacher a good bet to go with as a company in terms of support as I am wanting to buy a combihob and these seem the most reasonably priced from an established company - I read of people buying cheaper from jb-parkingheaters which seems the exact same product however the company wash their hands of the issue in terms of support after a short time. While the appliance might be the same and cost more eberspacher seem a much more established company and trustpilot reviews seem to tell a good tale of good support.

Back