Eberspacher D2 Easystart Remote+

Coradia63

T6 Pro
FD93764C-ABDA-431D-ACC2-FC3EBF11DE2C.jpeg 7C39E919-7558-49DF-82D7-19CD6B7A2093.jpeg Hi All

I finally got round to installing an externally mounted D2 heater I've now just got to wire it up tomorrow and the only thing im not completely clear on The heater came with a 801 controller and I got the Easystart Remote + Im trying to work out if I can just install the remote and not fit the 801 controller?

Cheers

Just on with fitting mine and I was looking at the remote controls,how big is the remote unit? I saw some specs that said it was 19cm tall,that's bigger than my TV remote

I'm wondering if this is any good/worth it?
What range does that remote have?
I'm thinking of having this to start the heater in the morning.

The telestart uses RF and range is massive. I can start mine from the train whilst pulling into the station of an evening!

So I worked it out you can just wire the remote in havent fully tested the range yet but it works fine from in the house so Im happy no more freezing cold van early in the morning! @Ed Webb I got my remote kit from PFjones as well as the heater best purchase so far...

Awesome stuff @Coradia63 I shall be ordering tonight when I can get the wallet out without the other half asking questions/whinging.

I've bought the Easystart remote+ a while ago from pfjones,when i bought it it never mentioned anything about it only being compatible with the H Kit in the listing, i've been running the heater running with the 701 timer, my D2 isn't the new H Kit one, @Coradia63 was your heater the new H kit type?

Back