So, 2020 was $hit and caused us all a load of bother, soooo, thinking of doing this again on 25th July if anyone’s interested. The bloody COVID messed things up for the last scheduled meet where we gained loads of traction in Insta before Boris made us cancel.

Over a year has passed and with July 19th now being the new “freedom day” we can start to plan a few get togethers. The first proper Forum meet being Summer Camp is in a few weeks but I thought before everyone buggers off down to Cornwall, we could get a local meet in.

Plan is for Wollaton Park again and to get a load of Transporters down for a few hours. This isn’t an exclusive T6 meet as there are loads of Splits, Bays, T25’s, T4’s, T5’s and T6’s that are knocking around the area, so why not embrace everything Wolfsburg designed to carry stuff?

Let me know your thoughts and we can get something in the diary??

I’ve only just spotted this thread! :whistle:
I'm in but we are buggering off to Cornwall tommorow for two week's.The Leic Schools finish a week before most others.But just looked and we will be back for the 25th so all good.

Is this Woollaton Park meet happening this Sunday? If so what time from and to? Who’s going?

I’m happy to still go. Not sure what the weather’s doing but as I missed Brook Meadow, it would be good to see some of you!

I’ll get there if I can…. I’ve got to work first thing on Sunday morning and then we’ll see what the weather’s like!? :thumbsup:

I can go Sunday but it is the end of the traditional Leicester holiday fortnight so many could be returning from hols or just back on Saturday.

Judging by the time of year, it looks as if this meet may not get many attendees. With this in mind, I think it may be best to postpone.
Does anyone have a date in mind that may work? A meet prior to BusFest (10th - 12th September) would be good. This gets the summer out of the way when most of us are away. How does Sunday 5th September sound??

Thats a shame - if half a dozen turned up for a natter it wouldnt be a problem - gives us a reason to get out of the house! I organise drive's out with mates where there is only 3 or 4 of us. Head for a cafe (usually Gilks Garage Cafe) - Coffee, bacon butty, chat and look at the other cars then drive home.

I cannot do the 5th.

Back