Any East Midlands Transporters meets in the pipeline @RichDavies82 …. it’s been a while??
It has been a while. How does Sunday 27th March sound? It’s my birthday weekend and hopefully, the weather may have improved a bit by then.

I’ll have a look at some possible locations in Notts, Derbs, Leics or Lincs, but am definitely open to suggestions.

Anyone?

It has been a while. How does Sunday 27th March sound? It’s my birthday weekend and hopefully, the weather may have improved a bit by then.

I’ll have a look at some possible locations in Notts, Derbs, Leics or Lincs, but am definitely open to suggestions.

Anyone?
I’m definitely up for a meet, but Sod’s law I’m going away that weekend…. bugger!:confused:

Anyone?

I can do that weekend.

Anyone?
I’d be up for that weekend being a meet virgin :thumbsup:

I'd have been up for this, but apparently it's mothers day, which means a day trip to Leicester. :cry:

Last edited:
Looks like the 20th it is then. Does anyone want to suggest a venue? May be an idea to go somewhere we can park on tarmac/concrete?

providing bacon butties and coffee ;)

Nice of you to offer!!

Milky coffee for me - no sugar
Strong coffee for Mrs moomin-j & a sweetener.
A glass of cold semi-skimmed milked for the teenager
And may I be so bold as to ask for maple syrup flavoured bacon with runny eggs on brown bread please x 3 off?

1645369093308.png

I wouldn't expect you to provide everything, so we can bring the chocolate biscuits if you don't have any...

Is this a definite then East Midlands Transporters…. Sunday 20th March at Rutland Water (Sykes Lane car park)??:cool:

Back