Sold Duchy Banded Amarok Steels 8.5" front 9.5" rear with very good tyres T32 Load Rated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adaptive

I've had these wheels for 2 years and I've lost track of the amount of people asking me about the size and what they are off :D

They are 8.5" on the front and 9.5" on the rear. I am running quite low on So-low coil overs and I don't get any rubbing at all.

The tyres are load rated for a T32 and are 225/50 18. They are Nankang CW-20 and I've found them just as good as the non load rated premium tyres I ran.

The rears were refurbished by duchy last year. I will give them a good look over later but I don't think there is any damage at all. I've done about 5k miles on these tyres.

Collection from junction 33 of the M6 near Lancaster or Junction 32 of M6 near Preston. I can deliver for free locally or meet you within 20 miles.

I'm looking for £1000 ono complete with centre caps

IMG_2105.jpeg

IMG_2106.jpeg

IMG_2107.jpeg

IMG_2108.jpeg

IMG_2109.jpeg

IMG_2111.jpeg

IMG_2112.jpeg

they look great, alloys all look the same these days, been looking at alloys for over a year and still not bought any, I recon if you were local i would be round tomorrow.

I’ve just used Paisley Freight to collect and deliver four wheels, Aberdeen to Manchester £41.99, no issues!
good to know, i got an awning rail delivered in a big carbourd tube with fragile written on it, it was folded over when it came lol

• Wow
Reactions: JOG
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back