DRL LED Causing DAB Interference

Winter138

Has anyone had any issues with DRL lights effecting DAB signal. Was fine until I installed bumper DRL inserts.

Has anyone had any issues with DRL lights effecting DAB signal. Was fine until I installed bumper DRL inserts.

mine are same ! Driving me mad,
The DRLs in my grill interfere with the dab signal
I disconnected them and the signal came back on !

Any suggestions around this pls?

5EDD10F7-D503-4F7A-9074-E816DC6D8E8B.png

Try removing the DAB aerial from internal to a fin ariel so it's further away from the RF frequency and LED

Finally fixed my dab signal/ DRLs Poor signal.
Bought some ferrite cores which I fitted to all wires coming of both DRLs and coming from the battery to the sender module
Been in two days now and would say it’s 80%\90% spot on

Bought some ferrite cores which I fitted to all wires coming of both DRLs and coming from the battery to the sender module
great info, I've added it to the list.

Got the same problem with my van ??help

same here! Apparently it’s the cheap Chinese ones that’s the problem That bad I disconnect them,

I fitted ferrite cores to each end of the cables
around 6/7 at each end.
I now have good signal probably 70% of the time not perfect but a cheap fix ish that’s cheaper than buying new DRLs

another alternative is fit a shark fin Aerial Supposed to be really good?

same here! Apparently it’s the cheap Chinese ones that’s the problem That bad I disconnect them,

I fitted ferrite cores to each end of the cables
around 6/7 at each end.
I now have good signal probably 70% of the time not perfect but a cheap fix ish that’s cheaper than buying new DRLs

another alternative is fit a shark fin Aerial Supposed to be really good?

Hi what is the sender module?

Back