Drive Shaft Recall (4motion only)

ei-aprilia

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Has any one else had their van recalled for a rear drive shaft issue? When my van was serviced the dealer said they needed checked and it turns out one of them needs replaced. I don't know what the issue is, my dealer was very vague. The faulty shaft is being replaced tomorrow so maybe I'll find out more then.

Ian

Has any one else had their van recalled for a rear drive shaft issue? When my van was serviced the dealer said they needed checked and it turns out one of them needs replaced. I don't know what the issue is, my dealer was very vague. The faulty shaft is being replaced tomorrow so maybe I'll find out more then.

Ian
Production month / year, type?

It's a 16 plate euro 5 140
Not sure of production month, where would I find that info?

Not heard anything and they did call me Monday about a software update for the dsg, booked in for the 24th. I will ask then if I remember!

Got to book mine in for a few bits so I'll get this checked, cheers.

Ian

The rear diff went on my T5.1 Cali 4motion; was put down as a manufacturing fault. Done under warranty.

Back