Drive away awnings.. where can we view them?

marsie

Sold up
VIP Member
T6 Pro
We are looking at buying a drive away awning for our van and wondered if there was anywhere to see the awnings up and fitted. Or is the best option to go to one of the shows. Ideally before summer?

Lol, just missed the camping and caravan can show. Not sure up north who to recommend TBH? Check out your local camping/caravan dealer, bound to have some awnings up but remember it's now winter so guessing limited amount on display. Any idea with one your looking at??

Towsure have a reasonable display, at least the Midlands one did.

Have a look at a vango magra,I have one for sale used once £550 there is a post on the forum

I got mine from winfields at haslingdon they had a few on display but not set up properly on vans,

Cheers

Hi I've just become a owner of a transporter I live in north linclonshire and I need every thing related to the camping side I have a t5.1 can you get drive away awning and where's the nest place to look.
Thanks Ian

Of course you can, I’m sure you can but drive always for nearly every type,

Online is best I got mine from glossop awnings. There’s some great stuff out there

GL

@dandan88 - you can edit posts you know :)

@Iggster - have a look here for ideas, then just Google the one you want.

Pete

I have a Vango airbeam awning with all the bits, pump etc, only used once with my T6 work van. No longer needed as we have a converted van now so selling if you're interested. I'll dig out a pic from when we used it.

Back