Downsize wheel size T5

Philip V

Any advice? I have a T5 2014 and the previous owner put on low profile 18 or 19 inch wheels. I want to change back to something to give a better drive and cheaper tyres. Any advice out there on wheel/tyre size and type? Many thanks. Philip

Any advice? I have a T5 2014 and the previous owner put on low profile 18 or 19 inch wheels. I want to change back to something to give a better drive and cheaper tyres. Any advice out there on wheel/tyre size and type? Many thanks. Philip
PM sent.

Hi Philip,

You got go back to 17" OEM Devonport's which you can get with delivery miles on for around the £450-600 mark which is much less than the tyres are worth! as lots of people take them off new vans upgrading to larger wheels. The reason they are so cheap is that large supply a less demand.

I wouldn't be surprised if you could then sell your current wheels for probably a similar amount.

The Devonport's are a 17" x 7J alloy taking 235/55/R17 and 215/60/R17 tyres.

hi i have for sale 4x 17" Devonport's thay are in black 255/55/17

Back