Sold Double folding passenger seat, swap for single captains , 2016 lwb Kombi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricardo T

Now or Never
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Hi, first post on this very useful forum....considering changing my single captains front seat to a double folding in Simora ( trim code JG ), if its not too involved fitting wise.. anybody want to swap seats c/w floor mat and airbag plus maybe some cash adjustment? its from a 2016 lwb kombi.
My V5 says 6 seats already...would there be a reason for that as it only has 5 and there are no obvious signs that it had a double seat originally?

I imagine you’ll have your arm ripped off if you want to swap your single for a double, as they’re much more desirable, therefore valuable.

Many people prefer the comfort of a single passenger seat. I prefer the single, but have retained a double for the extra seat and storage below. :cool:

keep the single buy a double you will find most want twin captains seats so wen selling van more desirable :thumbsup:

Are the second row of seats worth much as they will have to go in time....they are 1/3 x 2/3 split folding?

sellable for sure @Farnorthsurfer had a set for sale complete tho £650 maybe he can give a better idea as to worth or how they sell if not somebody on here will know :thumbsup:

Are the second row of seats worth much as they will have to go in time....they are 1/3 x 2/3 split folding?
Hi

If you will be changing from a Kombi to a camper, you should be able to sell the unwanted interior rubber matting, rear seat belts, floor mounts and rear seats for around a £1000.00 give or take a bit.

Heed the advice of others, keep the captain seat, if you can't live with it, buy a double and keep the single for when you sell it. Don't swap it for a double!!!

sellable for sure @Farnorthsurfer had a set for sale complete tho £650 maybe he can give a better idea as to worth or how they sell if not somebody on here will know :thumbsup:
Not had any interest as yet in my 2+1 second row with all the extras. Up on Gumtree just now but collecting from the Highlands is probably putting people off. Might bring the price down a bit soon but they are not in the way just now.

If you want to fit a double passenger, I have one for sale. You'd need to change the airbag I think?? I've just changed it for a single, which cost me £900, so I would indeed have torn your arm off. I'm near Keswick.

Not had any interest as yet in my 2+1 second row with all the extras. Up on Gumtree just now but collecting from the Highlands is probably putting people off. Might bring the price down a bit soon but they are not in the way just now.
If it was suitably wrapped up and came with straps to affix it to a roof rail and roof bar setup, I could ferry it down south next Saturday, pending an interested party?

Hi, first post on this very useful forum....considering changing my single captains front seat to a double folding in Simora ( trim code JG ), if its not too involved fitting wise.. anybody want to swap seats c/w floor mat and airbag plus maybe some cash adjustment? its from a 2016 lwb kombi.
My V5 says 6 seats already...would there be a reason for that as it only has 5 and there are no obvious signs that it had a double seat originally?
Does it look like theres two round plugs between your seats? could have been a double to start with!

Does it look like theres two round plugs between your seats? could have been a double to start with!
The mounting holes will be there anyway. You'll need the nuts/mounts (non-captive) that the bolts go into though. If you do have plugs as mentioned they may be screwed into these nut/mounts, but they'll drop out onto the chassis covers/heat shield when you undo them.

I have a double seat and MS Craft sliding double swivel base for sale if you're still looking. Also got a Van X double seat back storage thingy too.

Hi, is it a factory folding version in Samora?How much is it? Still considering the change at the moment...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back