Does anyone know the retailer Wanroy that sells lifepo4 batteries?

I am thinking of replacing my battery and was considering purchasing a 12V 200Ah battery from Wanroy for 539 euros. Currently, is this price considered reasonable?
1702021500737.png
Batterie LiFePO4 12V 200Ah con 100A BMS丨WANROY

However, it seems that their website only offers deliveries in the Italian region. I noticed that on their websites in other languages, they do provide deliveries throughout Europe.

Given that a quick forum search for "Wanroy" only pops up this thread I think it would be a safe assumption that it's not a well known brand here.

The equivalent Renogy unit is currently about 639 Euros - another 100 is a bit of a jump but personally if I was going to be sitting over the top of something so much energy in I'd stick to well known brands.

Some folks are starting to use the Eco-Worthy brand - and they seem to have a near equivalent for 600 Euros.

I pick those brands not as direct recommendations, but Renogy is a good mid range brand and Eco-Worthy is representative of a low end but mostly well known brand - and I could find Euro prices for these.

Welcome to the forum :thumbsup:

Back