Docta Roo

Become a member of the lbgtq community and they won't be able to bully you anymore
Our youngest came out as 'gay' 2 years ago, her Christmas presents bought by my fair wife were ALL rainbow inspired to show how much 'we' embraced her decision. That was, by the end of the unwrapping ceremony, totally cringeworthy, daughter and I were mortified!! I'm sure it was just a statement thing, she has never had a girlfriend! So easy to hate the times we live in! She does refer to me as old fashioned, I maybe just that but happy with it!

So you can be gay and never had a same sex partner? Ok. So, more a statement against something else going on at school... A way to get into a certain group or clique, to stop some grief at school. Can't say anything to someone who outwardly defines like that so all Comms have to stop.
(Teacher got sacked for 'mis-gendering someone recently). Feel for you. Stick your head in the engine bay and let it all happen.

Personally, I'm identifying as a squirrel this week.

My 15 year old daughter is classed as homophobic at school because she not attracted to other girls
WTF is going on????
At least half the people in her year are gay or bi.
A lot of the used to be girls are now either pretending to be boys or are gender neutral. Come in as boy one day a girl the next. Changed their name to moon and river.
What a load of sh1te !
Purely for attention.
I can see them when they are adults and all this nonsense has blown over.
Aye mind when you thought you were gay or identified as a toaster :slow rofl:

Take photos of their gender neutral dress code, or better, gender fluid dress codes.
It will show that you accept the situation but will give you a body of blackmail pics that, in 20 years, should keep you comfy in your dotage! :-D

I have a feeling it won't, the deeper in and lazier they get.
I'm thinking of a new business. Rent a Spine. As none of them actually own one and don't want to own anything, this might help a bit later and give them a little backbone to stand up with.

Ever since the days of David Tennant as the doc (first time around!), we've watched the first episode (or half of it) of a new series and every time haven't bothered going further. Not going to bother with the latest at all.

I have a feeling it won't, the deeper in and lazier they get.
I'm thinking of a new business. Rent a Spine. As none of them actually own one and don't want to own anything, this might help a bit later and give them a little backbone to stand up with.
I agree with your sentiment, but am aware that it's not all people of a certain age group, sexual orientation or political persuasion and that we need to accurately define who the "they" and the "them" we are referring to (highly bloody ironic, given the current epidemic of inaccurate pronouns :rolleyes:).

Personally, I'd start with the groomers and the predators in our education system - build a Wicker Man for them and then progress on to the online activists that are pushing this sh*te.

I’ve recorded last night’s Dr Who? We’ve got back into watching it recently.
I had to stop watching it when that John Bishop started to appear in it. Watching him makes me want to smash the tv.

I’ve recorded last night’s Dr Who? We’ve got back into watching it recently.
I had to stop watching it when that John Bishop started to appear in it. Watching him makes me want to smash the tv.
You didn't like John Bishop? Wait until you see this episode you'll turn off 15 mins in.

Tom Baker would never have been Doctor Who if he'd had to do song and dance

Reactions: Bav
Back