Docta Roo

Drive Wayne

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Christmas is complete now, wine beer, prezzies, foodies and just watched Docta Roo. Interesting episode, looking forward to Cybermen in May!

Permanently ditched watching Dr Who after the debacle at the start of the current series. I don't watch TV to have a liberal progressive ideology shoved down my throat. :mad:
You will have to watch that episode now, just to see how right you were!

C'mon Bav, I owe you one, do you want this bloody Eject button or not! I have your address!

Reactions: Bav
C'mon Bav, I owe you one, do you want this bloody Eject button or not! I have your address!
That's a kind offer, but ours is a camper for 2 and if I installed an Eject button in it I suspect the only thing being ejected would be me... from the marital bed! :eek:

That's a kind offer, but ours is a camper for 2 and if I installed an Eject button in it I suspect the only thing being ejected would be me... from the marital bed! :eek:
Fair play, not a good thing!

Permanently ditched watching Dr Who after the debacle at the start of the current series. I don't watch TV to have a liberal progressive ideology shoved down my throat. :mad:
I gave up on it when Jodie Whitaker took over. The “story” became secondary to the politics.

Yes indeed, but Jodie was certainly the 'thinking mans crumpet'! they say...
She didn’t do it for me tbh. Just running around screaming & generally over acting the mad woman part. The plot lines, (and use the term loosely) were non-existent & confused. It was just a vehicle for preachy lefty politics.

She didn’t do it for me tbh. Just running around screaming & generally over acting the mad woman part. The plot lines, (and use the term loosely) were non-existent & confused. It was just a vehicle for preachy lefty politics.
Now Russel T Davies is back it will be a soap box for lgbtq

I'm not watching this one at all either. The last few spoilt it.
Apparently, you have to be in the middle of an identity crisis to deal with invading aliens, and the lgbqythdkgyxbegfywk brigade need everything to be gentle and slow and easy so that they can have their prissy little meltdown and not be injured but to still think they've saved the world. Idiots.

I'm not watching this one at all either. The last few spoilt it.
Apparently, you have to be in the middle of an identity crisis to deal with invading aliens, and the lgbqythdkgyxbegfywk brigade need everything to be gentle and slow and easy so that they can have their prissy little meltdown and not be injured but to still think they've saved the world. Idiots.
So not fair! Why should I have been forced to watch it when you guys get out of it! OK, I'm weak and bullied by the family, my fault... end of chat!

• Haha
Back