Did Santa bring you any VW goodies?

AndyNichs

T6 Pro
Hi all, hope you all had a great Christmas? What interesting things did Santa bring you for the van or future camping trips?

I got some thermal blinds and a heated lumbar support :thumbsup:

Looking forward to see what the big bearded guy delivered :)

About 20 years ago I could have reeled off a list of Xmas gifts - these days we don’t do gifts at Xmas or birthdays - the logic being we are lucky enough to be able to buy stuff that we want, when we want it throughout the year and too old for all that. Plus the elderly family members have got more important things to spend their money on than gifts for the sake of buying gifts.

Will read this thread with interest though…

Last edited:
@t6blo I'm with you on that one, although I did get her a thermos mug as she says she never has time to get a hot drink between appointments. I recently bought an upgraded headlight loom and bulbs for my Mk2 Golf, so kept that back to fit on Sunday as a present to me.

IMG_5498.jpegIMG_5499.jpegIMG_5495.jpegIMG_5496.jpegIMG_5497.jpegMerry Christmas everybody.
I hope you are all having a braw day.
Did you get any goodies for your van for Christmas?
My wife bought a new Pioneer head unit with all the bits needed to fit it into my T6.
Big thanks to Chris from the Van Cave for advising me, supplying the head unit and helping me with all the adapters etc. needed.
I’m not going to lie there’s like a dozen different leads and adapters to fit and it looks a bit scary.
I will get stuck in about it soon.
My 15 year old young lass hand made me a table cover for my van which she named Scooby. The van not the cloth. :D She sewed on the purple edging to match the van herself.
She also hand painted some coasters for Scooby too.
I’m well chuffed.

Auto Glym ceramic goop, fantastic. Guinness Nitrosurge, how was wifey to know you need the proper cans to go with it!! Lighty uppy splitties for the front of the Fiamma. And a lighty uppy muggers hat for those evenings under the bonnet or in the depths of the battery cupboard. She got a nice mug! I did OK!

20231225_140643.jpg

For my van I got …….nothing! However, my credit card seems to have had a battering though. I wonder if the multiple new Apple products I see being unboxed may have contributed?!!!

I shall wait until tomorrow to unleash my quivering bottom lip!

(@Bav - that wasn’t one of my innuendos!!!)

You've got to envy the 'other halves' in our lives. We are so easy to buy stuff for, my Mrs on the other hand, daughter and I trawled around the delight that is Birmingum all day to buy stuff which we weren't really happy with! She never gives us clues or hints, such hard work! She appeared happy with her offerings though... so kind!

Back