Deutsche-parts T6 Transporter H7 Headlamp Upgrade Kit

cowlsy

T6 Pro
Anybody got any experience of these?
Doesn’t look to bad at first glance, LED DRL’s includes Osram night breakers, no recoding of VCDS.

what am I missing? No beam direction?
Sounds to good to be true?

What does everyone think? CC82845A-B958-465F-9903-AACF58897BB1.png

personally id prefer the THQ V1s for less money, however as these are genuine VW lights according to the description, that does have an appeal also i guess?

I prefer the THQ DRL look and they also have projectors so it does leave the (slightly illegal) option off adding HIDs/LEDs to them in the future....obviously dependant on if you like the sequential indicator look, for might be tempted to go with V2s/V3s however!

personally id prefer the THQ V1s for less money, however as these are genuine VW lights according to the description, that does have an appeal also i guess?

I prefer the THQ DRL look and they also have projectors....obviously dependant on if you like the sequential indicator look, for might be tempted to go with V2s/V3s however!
Didn’t realise the THQ’z v1 were cheaper. They don’t have the projectors though do they?

how much are the V2’s compared to these?

All the THQs have projectors on the headlights (not full beam) - this is worth a watch

i think the V2s are about £!00 more but check out their website

All the THQs have projectors on the headlights (not full beam) - this is worth a watch

i think the V2s are about £!00 more but check out their website
That a good vid by them. We informative and useful
Cheers buddy

Back