Dent :(

Jimmy007

T6 Pro
Hi guys, I have a dent on my driver side of my converted camper, it’s directly where the cooker and furniture are on van? Any ideas how a dent master could gain access ? I’ve attached a pic and highlighted roughly where it is, I spoke with the dent guy and he said about removing the wheel liner to see if there’s any grommets in the area so he could get to the dent that way ?

Cheers

IMG_6250.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: CAB
Hi guys, I have a dent on my driver side of my converted camper, it’s directly where the cooker and furniture are on van? Any ideas how a dent master could gain access ? I’ve attached a pic and highlighted roughly where it is, I spoke with the dent guy and he said about removing the wheel liner to see if there’s any grommets in the area so he could get to the dent that way ?

Cheers

View attachment 234648

I assume it isn't the type of dent that can be removed with suction cups then?

It depends on your furniture layout. These guys can perform miracle with very little access, so worth doing some investigation yourself from the inside.

Pete

It depends on your furniture layout. These guys can perform miracle with very little access, so worth doing some investigation yourself from the inside.

Pete
Hi Pete I haven’t looked inside yet but will do, this is my interior layout though

IMG_1324.jpeg

That bench return (towards the kitchen) could be removed to give you access to the panel that needs removing. I reckon you’d have full access then.

That bench return (towards the kitchen) could be removed to give you access to the panel that needs removing. I reckon you’d have full access then.
I was actually thinking that, but always thought these guys needed to see what they were doing from outside, I’m not an expert so just assuming

Glue pull is something they do every day. Just get a well recommended dent company near you.

I was actually thinking that, but always thought these guys needed to see what they were doing from outside, I’m not an expert so just assuming
It will be fine. They will finish on the outside (tap down high spots etc)

Back