Dent Repair North Yorks

mopardave

150 Kombi Manual
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Mrs MD's lovely little mini cooper has been tw*tted by a careless/jealous b*stard in her work car park....a real beauty in the passenger door! Then a particularly nasty ding (which broke the paint) caused by an overtaking biker who cut me up as he overtook. Something was kicked up off his back tyre....what a bl**dy bang! Fortunately it missed the headlight but it put a horrible ding immediately beneath it! Whenever I looked at it, I couldn't take my eyes off it.....horrible!I thought there's no way THAT can be sorted.....By chance there was a smart repair guy working on a mini along the road from me. So, MD swaggers along for a chat and advice re said dings. He gives me the name of a dent repairer in Knaresborough. Gave him a call......sounded like a nice guy......thought I'd nip it down before taking it in for a service! Before I know it, he's on it with his tools! 1 hour later the door ding is invisible and the bonnet ding now looks like a small stone chip! Mrs MD notices straight away as she's walking towards it when I pick her up.....
"ooooh…...where's that dent gone?"
"check ya passenger door out baby!"
"oooooh…...what did you do....it looks great!"
Now, at this point, I could have told a little white lie, smiled (with fake!) modesty and secured my status as car guru and domestic god in the MD household and said something along the lines of....
"Ah, ya know what I'm like my "lickle turkle dove".....I had a bit of a play around and bada bing….big daddy made it all go a way!" …..whilst retiring to my favourite chair while being waited on hand and foot, the sound of harps in the background whilst being handed my favourite tipple and my choice of whatever delights I desire for my tea!
Nah...…..while making the tea myself, I fessed up...….
"took it to a guy in Knaresborough called Simon AKA Knockout Paintless Dent Removal."
Bit long winded but I'm chuffed with his work.....if some arse has dinged your van and you're in N. Yorks, give him a try.....I don't think you'll be disappointed!

Back