Decisions, Decisions.....

Ric1962

T6 Pro
Good morning all. Well, all going well I will be picking up my new to me T6 camper on Monday week and I cant wait! Now planning ahead for some changes, the usual Sportline bumper, side bars and a set of alloys.

I had originally considered some Judd T311`s but the budget isnt going to cut it, so im looking at these two.

Anyone got any thoughts, feedback or experience with either of these rims? Will probably go for 18"s too.

Camper is a T6, T30 LWB in Indium Grey currently on factory 16`s.

Cheers everyone,

Rick.

Wheel Choice..png

Is there a flaw in the manufacturing process?
No and it's not unique to VW either, it just happens, in my family we have BMW and Volvo with diamond cut alloys, it's happened to all of them. As @Deaky says, steer clear of them. (or get friendly with your local wheel refurbishment company.)

Wow, well that certainly is something to consider! Whats the alternative though? Powder coated alloys I suppose.

I would keep the factory 16`s its on now for autumn and winter use, the new ones would be for spring and summer.

Thanks for the info though, very informative.

Reactions: CAB
Hope this helps
Hi and thanks for taking the time to post the pics. It’s good to see a set them with the tyres on. Yes, they definitely look good. Is that a touch of kerbing on the second pic or the worm getting started?
Cheers for posting
Rick

Back