Campervan Decals?

Run your line out down the complete side going over the door gaps but only pat down the line onto the bodywork to get the run you want but not fully patted down as the finished article.
Then cut between the door gap with scissors and peel back the line carefully to where you want it to finish, pat the line down to match the opposite side and then unpick that side to cut back the line, pat that down and repeat the process on the other opening gaps.
You'll have to keep standing back and looking through your line at all stages to maintain the look you're trying to achieve as any body swage lines you're trying to follow are rarely laser straight.
Thank you. Much appreciated.

I wasn’t sure at first but love it now the idea was to tie in the black and silver as I have windows down one side and that panel on the drivers side ( shit panel van @JOG )
Ha ha ha! Yes @Niknak I am thinking of what sort of decal could look good on my second California. I didn’t have any on my first one and am wondering if my tosser numberplate is a sufficient adornment!

Ha ha ha! Yes @Niknak I am thinking of what sort of decal could look good on my second California. I didn’t have any on my first one and am wondering if my tosser numberplate is a sufficient adornment!
I think a lone wolf howling at a crescent moon would symbolise yourself nicely

( chatting shite no one listening too lol )

Good one! I think you’d look well under a full moon entertaining yourself. You might get arrested if it’s too graphic though! Maybe a self-portrait on your barn doors perhaps? A subtle symbolism of how easily you spread when the doors are open?!!

Jesus @JOG i tell you one secret and you let everyone know, I told you to say I was looking for my locking wheel but when a freak gust of wind loosened my trousers and you slipped on the rouge cheese and onion crisp wrapper and landed on me

Stick to the storey

Jesus @JOG i tell you one secret and you let everyone know, I told you to say I was looking for my locking wheel but when a freak gust of wind loosened my trousers and you slipped on the rouge cheese and onion crisp wrapper and landed on me

Stick to the storey
You’re such a liar! Honestly, I can’t believe you anymore! You know full well they were prawn cocktail crisps.

You’re such a liar! Honestly, I can’t believe you anymore! You know full well they were prawn cocktail crisps.
All I remember was you say
“O I fell over , oh and again “

Think you should actually mount the spare on a metal arm centre of the tailgate then you could swing it open and lean on it whilst you gesture to people to look at your snazzy lone wolf spare wheel cover

All I remember was you say
“O I fell over , oh and again “
Really? So why did you admit afterwards that you’ve never had security bolts on your wheels?!!

Think you should actually mount the spare on a metal arm centre of the tailgate then you could swing it open and lean on it whilst you gesture to people to look at your snazzy lone wolf spare wheel cover
The tailgate on a California opensup! It’s your barn doors that swing out! Amongst other things, obviously!

Just had these decals from Beatnik fitted, pretty pleased with how they've come out

Another vote for Beatnik, Daniel is spot on! Took some existing designs he had and was happy to adjust them for me, and incorporate my own little doodle into the bonnet stripe. Went so far as to give me mock ups that he overlayed on pics of the van I sent. Top not service from start to finish.

IMG_20210417_184153__01.jpg

Thinking about Decals / wraps again... just looking for inspiration - any one got any more examples or websites to look at?

Cheers

Back