Campervan Decals?

Pete C

VIP Member
T6 Legend
We are looking to put some graphics down the side of our camper - the sort of thing that runs the length of the van like vinyl stripes etc.

Can anyone recommend a company that they have bought this sort of thing from ?

Thanks,

Pete

Thanks folks. Had a look at Beatnik, but not inspired yet.

Found this, which is more like what we want, but it’s not available for a few months apparently.

Pete

31AB093B-D2D1-422C-A440-DD449EC5FA2C.jpeg

Hi
Can anyone recommend any suppliers of the big vw decals that can be put on the back side panel of a t5 lwb i want black and need to have the red of the van showing through possibly in black carbon

So come across this vinyl sticker from another thread and thinking about ordering it. What do you guys think, yes or no? Van in pic is the same colour and looks pretty similar to mine.

Screenshot_20200206-124440_Chrome.jpg

Yes. Not normally one for big stickers, but there's something about that I like.
yes my exact thoughts. 99% sure I'll order them if I can find somebody local to fit them. Watched a few youtube fitting vids and not something I fancy taking on.

yes my exact thoughts. 99% sure I'll order them if I can find somebody local to fit them. Watched a few youtube fitting vids and not something I fancy taking on.
Air bubbles and keeping the thing straight would be my worry. I actually think it could look good on a number of colours, including my indium Grey. Stealthy.

Back